Top Gear Ltd showroom guidelines
From Wednesday 25th, we will be closing our showroom until advised when we can reopen.
The following measures are now in force and will remain so until further notice:
1. The rear of the shop is for staff only
2. When bringing a bike in for service or repair, we will ask you to leave your bike at the front of the shop where it will be sanitised before being moved to the workshop area.
3. When collecting a bike, we will sanitise it for you before you leave.
4. Only 1 customer at a time in the showroom – Please wait outside if you see we are busy with another customer
5. Most importantly-When in the shop please respect the 2-meter guidelines
6. Payment will be by card or BACS only
7. We would appreciate only serious/essential purchase enquiries at the moment. We are more than happy to take phone or email enquiries should you just be interested in knowing more about electric bikes, but are keen to keep our showroom traffic down to a minimum.
8. If you have a general question or need some advice please use the phone, email or Facebook Messenger- We will reply as quickly as possible.
In the meantime, keep safe and well, keep riding if you can and ride responsibly. Hopefully this will all be over sooner rather than later.